7 things you may want to know, but maybe you don’t, I’m sharing them anyway
I have nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. Your blog has inspired me. If you choose to accept the award, here are the guidelines:
Last week I was nominated for a few awards, and I wanted to be sure that I said thank you to those of you who nominated me. I’m glad that you enjoy reading my blog. I very much enjoy reading yours as well. Patti Clark and Timzauto both nominated me for the Versatile Blog Award, and Diane nominated me for the Readers Appreciation Award. Thank you all! It’s very kind of you. I’m kind of surprised anyone likes my blog. But I’m glad you do.
Here are their websites, you should check them out:
These are the 7 things (I’m supposed to share 7 things I want you to know)
1) I learned how to insert pictures on blogs, but not on the sides yet… progress.. one step at a time
2) I’m a terrible conversationalist in person. I’m only wordy when I write
3) I’m much better with things like this if I had questions to answer, not coming up with them on my own
4) I like proper grammar. Even if I don’t use it all the time.
5) I never, ever use what I refer to as text speak. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s the only way I can pretend to be elitist. But I type out words. Maybe I just like typing.
6) My hands turn orange when I eat a lot of vegetables. I got quite concerned the first time it happened.
7) My book is good. You should read it. Amazon won’t let me give it away for free. Otherwise I would. 🙂